Friday 31 July 2009

Hmm...so the longterm met office forecast has gone from a 'barbecue August' to 'Erm...think it might be quite rainy'. Still, we seem to be trading fairly briskly and the evening barbecue sessions - run by our lovely Lewis - are gathering momentum.

We've got a hectic week coming up with our monthly Blue Moon Friday evening with music from Johanna Graham, a wedding at Germoe (we're feeding the choir) and our daily summer holiday cafe trading. The menus are pretty much sorted and I think we've planned what we make and when, as much as we can.

I know we've got a lot on because I'm having to write at least 5 lists a day, and then I need a master list listing all my other lists. And neither Jenni nor I can remember our words or actions of the day before, or of 10 minutes ago for that matter. I think wine is the only solution...and the prawns I'm about to fry in oil with chilli and garlic...and the guisantes con jamon simmering on the hob.

No comments:

Post a Comment